You've probably 'heard of' Aegir - it's a hosting system for managing rapid, automated provisioning and ongoing maintenance (upgrades, cloning, destroying) of Drupal sites.
Aegir itself is made of Drupal - it consists of a Drupal frontend 'control panel' and a 'backend' which makes extensive use of Drush.
This will be an ambitious and largely demonstrative talk (yes that's right, it's a tradition that we always do live Aegir demos) that will cover stuff for newbies as well as those that have seen many-an-Aegir presentation before already:
1) The basics of using Aegir (for those new to the project / with simple needs for managing a small to large set of basic sites)
2) How to upgrade your site(s) to a new version of core / apply changes from a dev site to live
3) How to go berserk with step 2 using automated tools such as Jenkins, Git and Fabric, and see the Matrix
4) How to extend Aegir itself with basic add-ons / an overview of the current Aegir contrib space
5) A quick roadmap overview of where Aegir is and where it's going
mig5 will be presenting this talk and is the Aussie component of the core Aegir development team.