Are you still using FTP to deploy changes to your sites?
This session outlines a deployment process and use of the capistrano deployment tool.
When you run the one-line deploy command you get:
* Automatic database backup
* Pull in changes from a git repository
* Automatic 'update db' call
* Automatic cache flush
* Ability to roll back releases
* Support for mulitple servers, including separate varnish, app and db servers
Find out how to effectively manage deployment, and take control of your releases.